These Terms and Conditions explain how
the Oceans Club operates and what the
benefits of membership are. We ask that you
read them carefully, so you fully understand
how membership applies to you.
1 Oceans membership
1.1 Membership of Oceans is granted free of charge
after your first cruise with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
(FOCL). Your membership earns points, as detailed
below in section 2, and remains valid subject to
lapsing of membership, detailed in section 3.
1.2 You will qualify for Oceans membership for
cruises taken after you are 18 years of age, no
previous cruises are eligible.
2.1 As a member of Oceans you will earn one Cruise
Point for every night you spend on board an FOCL
cruise, subject to any of the exclusions detailed below
2.2 Cruise Points accrue during the cruise on which
they are earned.
2.3 Cruise Points are personal to you and cannot
be transferred to any other person. They have
no redeemable cash value and are only used to
determine your eligibility for membership benefits.
2.4 Oceans points are not earned for:
• Nights spent travelling or in a hotel, for example as
part of a Fly-Cruise or land stay
• Nights spent on board an FOCL ship that has been
chartered to another tour operator
• Nights spent on board as a result of a delayed
• Any cruise booked as a concession, supernumerary
• Cruises that departed prior to 1st January 2000
• A cancelled cruise booking, irrespective of the
cancellation charges applied
6 Oceans Terms & Conditions